Definition of Uniform
- having always the same form, manner, or degree : not varying or variable uniformprocedures
- consistent in conduct or opinion uniform interpretation of laws
- of the same form with others : conforming to one rule or mode : consonant
- presenting an unvaried appearance of surface, pattern, or color uniform red brick houses
- relating to or being convergence of a series whose terms are functions in such manner that the absolute value of the difference between the sum of the first n terms of the series and the sum of all terms can be made arbitrarily small for all values of the domain of the functions by choosing the nth term sufficiently far along in the series
About Fromm’s Uniforms
At Fromm’s we offer uniforms that are focused on public safety for Police, Fire, Security, and EMS Departments, Postal Workers, etc.
We specialize in Class A, B and C Uniforms; Job Sweats and Sweatshirts; Coats, Hats and Gloves; Badges and Collar Brass; Work Shirts, Polo Shirts, and T-Shirts; Duty Boots and Dress Shoes; ANSI Reflective Outwear, Rain Wear and Accessories; and Postal Services Uniforms.
Clothing/Uniform products can be ordered with your custom silk screening or embroidery. Fromm’s has on staff a seamstress and tailor who can handle any customization from sewing on company patches to full uniform alterations.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail. You can find additional information about our products and services online or contact our customer service team for assistance.
We look forward to serving the needs of your organization and providing you with the best customer service possible. We focus on meeting your image and budget. Let Fromm’s Uniforms be your one stop shopping store for all you uniform and outerwear needs.
Stay up to date with the latest news on our website and follow our latest special offers.